ASEPTIVAPE 20ml spray
Composition: Aqua, Alcohol 70% proof, Chlorhexidine digluconate, colouring E131
Use: Only for external use to disinfect vape equipment
Instructions for use:
- One to two sprays on the drip-tip and or the outside of your extinguished electronic cigarette
- Let it work for a few seconds
- Wipe with a clean absorbent paper and it is aseptic
MANDATORY WARNING FOR THIS TYPE OF PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH EC REGULATION 1272/2008 AND ITS ADAPTATIONS.
Classification of the mixture:
This product is a biocidal and external use product
- This mixture does not present any physical danger (no damage is known or foreseeable under normal conditions of use)
- This mixture does not present a health hazard (no damage is known or foreseeable under normal conditions of use)
- This mixture does not present a danger to the environment (no damage is known or foreseeable under normal conditions of use)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat source and / or flames
- Store in a well-ventilated place away from light
- Do not swallow
- Do not drink, eat, vape or smoke when handling this product.
- Avoid release into the environment
- In case of contact with eyes: rinse carefully with water for several minutes.
- Consult a doctor immediately, show the label if possible.
- In case of accident or discomfort: seek medical advice immediately, show the label if possible
- If swallowed: call a poison control centre immediately
Emergency call number: 33 (0)1 45 42 59 59
- Flammable mixture
- Eye irritation